Loyola @ LU

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hawktalker 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ben
    Participant

I’m tired of repeating myself. Just look at the starters’ stats.
    But she did it again. Let’s thank Bernie for another great performance that allowed LU to come up with a victory despite the lackadaisical defensive effort of some of her teammates and an abysmal coaching performance again.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  Ben.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  Ben.

hawktalker
    Participant

In a post game video Bernie talked about the value of coming off the bench.
    I thought GG had a fine game offensively but will concede the rest of the starters struggled

Ben
    Participant

I can’t imagine her saying that she deserves to start though, so I’ll say it for her. She deserves to start and I would also start CBe if she’s willing to be a slasher and drive the ball to the hoop.
    With GG struggling for months and getting a pass for it, MW and HH not being real offensive threats, we basically start each game with only two potential scorers. That can’t work in the long run.
    What about adding an inside game too? I’m sure I’m boring you all but enough with the three point shooting.

hawktalker
    Participant

You’re right on MW, but while HH doesn’t score, she leads the team in steals and, as the PG, is second on the team in rebounds.
    They’re better be scorers in the pipeline because Q and BD are taking a lot of points with them when they graduate

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.