McBride recalled by Rockies

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh In The Pros McBride recalled by Rockies

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by sundayamqb sundayamqb 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

On his way to NYC.

TMH
    Participant

It’s about time. What were they waiting for?

Now, if Ryan Spadola can show his stuff this weekend with Floyd being out….hopefully he movs up the food chain.

Pacchioli needs to get really hot in this next month. Currently hitting about .246. I would love to see him progress to at least low A next season. The leash is not that long though at this level.

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

Hopefully he won’t kick the Mets tail tonight. Rockies do need some offensive help

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

McBride up now.

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

And the whiff!

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

Took an O-fer today, starting at 1B and moving to RF. Hopefully he’ll feast on non-Mets pitching.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Yeah,saw the bix. Tough to break against such excellent pitchers.

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

Matt now O-for10. Hope he gets hot and can keep his MLB slot.

Anonymous

Cheap Moncler Jackets and Discount Moncler Jackets are for sale at the cheapest price on enjoywest.com. There are hundreds of Cheap Moncler Coats and Moncler Jackets UK available with the newest and the most fashionable styles. The best Mens Moncler Jackets and Womens Moncler Jackets from our Cheap Moncler UK store are popular among many people and these Moncler Jackets Sale are recommended worldwide. We hope that you can get your dream Cheap Moncler Jackets UK here.

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

I read where Matt was designated for assignment the other day. I could not find anything on his future. Hope it works out …

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.