Meet the Coach

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Wrestling Meet the Coach

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by ngineer ngineer 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

TMH
    Participant

Pat Santoro will be at Taps on Thursday from 12:00-1:30 to talk about the wrestling team. He’ll take Q and A. Simply show up and order off the menu.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

12 works. Kudos.

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

Wish I could make it. Love Taps. My new favorite.

Engineer86
    Participant

Glad you like Taps one of their partners is an LU grad

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

Good to know, Engineer86. Hope to get back there over LU-LAF weekend sometime if it’s not too crazy

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Hoping for a good turnout. Lehigh Wrestling Club tried this last year for the first time over at Braveheart and we got about 20 or so to show up. Taps a bit easier location, and better layout for people to eat and participate. A second Lunch with the Coach will be held in January.

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Very nice turnout today at Taps Tavern to hear Coach Santoro give his early season take on the team and a look forward with some huge dual meets coming up. This Sunday versus Minnesota and Nebraska at NE Duals and then following weekend with Pitt (Friday night) and Edinboro (Sunday).

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

The Duals should give us a good feel for where we are nationally at least at the start of the season.

TMH
    Participant

lol..no offense ngineer but I was hoping for some inside info :-). The luncheon was squeezed between a meeting and a dentist appointment. I couldn’t fit it in.

Engineer86
    Participant

Heard last night they are opening at 10am Sat morning and preparing for a big crowd.

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

There was some interesting insights given by Pat. However, in order to have such a frank discussion, agreed by all attending not to publish.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.