New Board

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  WilfredGay 12 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Lehigh74
    Participant

The new board is great! However, since it is for all sports, I suggest that it be called something like "Lehigh Sports Board" or "Lehigh Sports Message Board" rather than "Lehigh Football Nation".

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

Thanks – I think so too. When the board goes to its permanent home I will definitely update the URL and possibly come up with a different graphic up top.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Chuck links to PL sites etc like on the blog

Lacrosse Baseball and softball all merit some space, dont have a clue how to organize that, LOL

LU73
    Participant

Thanks for the board, Chuck! We should now be able to display a much better image to the outside world! If you make a name change, i suggest "Lehigh Sports Nation". That name would provide a link to all sports but also provide a link to your blog…….and also give some credit to the board’s innovator – you! Many of us fans are also amateur photographers. This may be somewhat difficult to accomplish, but a spot on either the message board or your blog where we could upload photos of Lehigh events for others to view would be great!

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Slow season for posting but Board does seem less active than it should be. it may just be me but I prefer open format .Ah well it will pick up.I think most everyone uses AGS now to post

LU65
    Participant

Rich, it’s time to ditch the following under the title of Basketball:

It’s going to be hard to top frightening the pants off of Bill Self and humiliating Coach K in the NCAA Tournament, but this 2012-13 squad has the potential to do just that

Until more creative ideas come along, how about simply:

Lehigh 75 – Duke 70

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

How’s that?

TMH
    Participant

I have visited many, many discussion boards in my lifetime and although most of the discussion here has been limited to about 12-15 recurring voices, I must say that to a person, everyone here (except for perhaps myself) is intelligent, knowledgeable and most of all curteous. Keep up the good work. It is my source of information for anything involving Lehigh sports.

WilfredGay
    Participant

Don’t have a clue how to organize that.

————————————-
    How I Met Your Mother Seasons 1-7
    revenge dvd season 1

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.