Penn State Match Approaching Sell Out

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Wrestling Penn State Match Approaching Sell Out

This topic contains 17 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  jasmineshrike 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

If you don’t have your tickets, yet, for the PSU match on February 12, you should get them now as advance sales are now in the 4,500 range. Record crowd for Oklahoma State a few years ago was 5,800.

buck
    Participant

I need 4 tickets, only seats left are nosebleed. Please PM me if you’re not planning on attending and have decent seats.

Thank you.

Miller
    Participant

Buck,there are no nosebleed seats at Stabler, are you serious. Get your tickets and enjoy. When you get stuck in the upper deck of a 20k venue, I fell your pain, but we are talking about Stabler.

buck
    Participant

Well it’s all relative, I have out of town guests who will kill me if I stick them up top.

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Sales over 5,400 now. I doubt there is much left except in the upper corners and some singletons scattered. Best shot is to locate some season ticket holders and see if they have anything due to schedule conflicts

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

SOLD OUT

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Could break the record with Okie State of 2007 as they are allowing students in with ID cards to sit on the floor at the west end of the mat.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Ala The Snake Pit. Fond memories of sitying mat side as a frosh. Usually packed. Like being in a steam bath.

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Too bad Minotti will be out until EIWA’s . While an underdog against Nolf, he has the experience to beat him. Now, the key will not be giving up bonus points. Preisch in a boot at American match. Not sure if he’ll be ready. Unfortunate because that is a bout he could win. Not sure if our back ups at 165 can pull it out, but hope springs eternal. Just got to let it fly and have fun.

TMH
    Participant

Mitch would have no chance against Nolf. Nolf already pinned him at the Scuffle. The match against National Champion Martinez however had me in awe. Nolf was beating him 12-3 in the 2nd period before pinning him.
    Preisch however is a different story. Ryan has already beaten the Lion’s probable 165 lber at the Scuffle.
    The match should still be a lot of fun.
    Lehigh vs #1 Penn State in wrestling on Friday and then our lacrosse team plays #3 Duke on Sunday.
    Oh yeah, there’s a pair of basketball games against Bucknell in the middle.

buck
    Participant

This will be a blow out, 40 – 6. Lehigh wins 184, 285 and that’s it.

toddcudd
    Participant

So far, Buck in on the money. What is wrong with Minotti?

toddcudd
    Participant

Yuck.

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

28-9 with two of the losing bouts (Longo and Wolf) very competitive, was a decent outing. Randy Cruz and Brown had excellent matches. Minotti suffering complications from knee surgery. Questionable whether we’ll see him any more this season. Certainly won’t wrestle until EIWA, if he gets clearance.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Thought we could get 3, 4 would’ve been a nice surptise. Tough for Minotti.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.