Since it's a bit slow….a question for a new thread..

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball Since it's a bit slow….a question for a new thread..

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TMH 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jimk72
    jimk72
    Participant

Just noticed uniform no. 03 has not been issued in the last two years. Any significance?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

LMAO, agree anything else but more Yale post mortem.Cant think of any as I’m having my post church coffee.

jimk72
    jimk72
    Participant

It’s a bit of a rhetorical question…. The real question is, when will C.J.’s 03 go up next to Queenan & Polaha? And yes, I’m trying to get away from the fracas that is football.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Wouldn’t be surprised if Ross got it down the road. Too soon IMO to give it out.

LUHoops00
    Participant

3 won’t ever ever be worn again….

TMH
    Participant

As long as we are trying to avoid football talk for a bit, I thought I’d throw this in for the couple of us who follow all Lehigh sports.
    Other than the debacle at Yale, this was a very successful weekend for Lehigh sports.
    Field Hockey lost to nationally ranked American as expected but then beat Georgetown.
    Men’s Soccer which is ranked #9 in the Mid Atlantic region (after winning only 2 games last year, beat Stetson
    Women’s Soccer won it’s patriot League opener against American.
    Volleyball won two key Patriot League matches against Holy Cross and Army.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.