Stambaugh

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Stambaugh

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  colorless-raider 14 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Looks like Phil could be HC at Pius X.

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

It’s all up to him from what I hear/read. Depends on what track he wants to embark upon. We could sure use him to coach up our QBs.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

I see Chris Palmer qb coach from Giants retired. He might be OK :roll:

Seriously, Cecchini may be available as they are switching to Triple Option. Really doubt Andy will bail on Brown but its nice to dream about having a real OC

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Getting ‘Chick’ back may not be as far-fetched as you think. It really seems to me from what I hear occuring at the The Citadel, that we could get him back here. He’s a duck out of water with the TO. I would have to think that Coen and Sterrett had a real nice ‘review’ at the end of last year, and if Andy is serious about staying, then would accede to any recommendations that some kind of shake up was necessary. Doesn’t necessarily mean Brown gets canned, but ‘reassigned’ if they’re being benevolent. I seem to recall Wilcher was DC for one season and then returned to focus only on the secondary. Maybe LFN can do some snooping down ‘Charleston way’ and see what can be gleaned.

colorless-raider
    Participant

Chris Palmer-a former Colgate coach- did retire from the Giants but will be coaching in that new Spring league. Chris also coached at Lehigh with Fred Dunlap before Fred went to Colgate.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.