The Lehigh 2020 Football Commit Tracker

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football The Lehigh 2020 Football Commit Tracker

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  jakeblontry 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com/2016/01/your-lehigh-class-of-2020-commit-tracker.html

Will be updated early and often this month with new names and more information!

Includes HUDL profile links, links to articles on the players, honors, and much more as I find it!

guids
    Participant

great stuff – thanks

LU15
    Participant

Isn’t Prendegrast a DE?

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

[quote=24639]Isn’t Prendegrast a DE?

[/quote]

On one site he’s listed as a TE and the other a DE. I added DE to his profile.

DE/TE/H-Back types obviously a priority in this class, IMO. Counting Weir three of them are committed already. I expect some to be DEs but one or more to play FB, I think.

TMH
    Participant

Prendergast has already revealed that he is being recruited as a DE.
    I hate to be redundant but for me it’s key that players be put into a position to succeed. We have been awfully small recently because we use players designed to be safeties as linebacker and those built like linebackers on the D-line. I would love to see Weir as an ILB unless he grows significantly. I would also like to see Woetzel as a safety. We have enough 205# LBs with great credentials coming in.
    Just my opinion. Don’t let Miller see it :-)

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

Based on the ht/wt numbers could it be: Prendergast, DE, Puhl, FB/TE, Weir, LB?

Another one to look at is Curlin. He could either be a massive NG or an OL.

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Getting some kids from Army and Albany is good. Curlin looks like he could be a monster based on his numbers.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Puhl a tweener right now. Tall a.d light. Folmar did use TEs a bit mor this past season but overall very little action. Heck,Bucklin got a lot of PT with our running attack.

van
    van
    Participant

like the way Curlin finishes his blocks, OL with attitude a good thing

TMH
    Participant

lfnadmin,
    Exactly. I want my interior linemen to be in the 290 range and we already have a couple of those guys. My DEs should be around 260 with some quickness. Pendergrast at 6-5 would be ideal. My interior LBs would be around 235-240. The outside LBs around 225 and my safeties around 210. The DBs just need to be fast and agile. Obviously size isn’t the only component. Quickness and a nose for the ball also need to be evaluated but I’m tired of being outsized by virtually every team we play.

wilsonfootball2
    wilsonfootball2
    Participant

Jake looks like a strong kid. Puhl’s SPARQ score from his JR year was 82.11 the top score for a 2016 TE! Looks like he did not have a score his SR year. Curlin does well sticking with his blocks.

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

So far, so good. Looks like some top notch commits who can have immediate impact.

jakeblontry
    Participant

Joey Houssian adds that his motivation for starting the company was his love of the great outdoors, in addition to the power that connecting with it can bring. joey houssian, “We worked with some of the top engineers in the world to build these ziplines, and picked what I think is one of the most gorgeous places in the entire country, in order to offer a world-class experience.”

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.