Tip off this weekend

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Women’s Basketball Tip off this weekend

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  toddcudd 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Notes are up for Monmouth ,Kutztown games .
    Martins,Kinek,Affini ,Mann and Pascoe starting. A bit of a surprise with Pascoe starting next to Mann. Guess she’s pretty good :)

TMH
    Participant

I haven’t read the game notes yet but Pascoe starting is not surprising. She is very good and with the graduation of O’Reilly and Campbell’s illnes Lehigh needs a scorer at the #2. We lost much of our depth in the front court due to injury. I can see Burton spelling Mann a lot more this year. Mann spending some time at the #2. Affini spending some time in the front court. The women’s team has 15 players so depth is not quite as bad as for the men.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Illness for Campbell ? Serious?
    Good point ,Burton and Mann might be best backcourt but then no backup at PG. Hope Menendez can work her way into rotation.

TMH
    Participant

She told me the illness but my hearing isn’t what it used to be :-). She seemed fine though and I believe she was only expected to miss 1-2 games.
    What is the status of Bryce? She isn’t in the team picture and she wasn’t with the team when I met them.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

OOPs. Didn’t notice. I’Ll ask,but you can probably find out more than I here.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Sentcout some inquiries.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

A couple of responses from ppl who dont know.

TMH
    Participant

I’m going to the game tomorrow. Maybe I’ll learn something there.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Great. Hope,its nothing seriou.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Got an answer. She is out but he did not want to share the reason publicly. Suspension??

TMH
    Participant

Don’t know for sure but an article last week talked about McCloskey, Eripret and Menendez sustaining early season injuries and would be out indefinitely. The first two have ACL tears and will be out for the year. I think both are anticipating a red shirt. Coaches told me 5 of the 15 players are injured. I believe that would be those three plus Williams and Campbell’s illness. Everone else was in the team picture. I was thinking perhaps she followed Alston’s lead and took the year off from school but of course all of this is conjecture. Problem is 4 of the 5 are bigs.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Missed Bryce’s injury. If she was out of school wouldn’t she be off roster? Well better to have definite cause rather than speculate.
    Damn,our bigs not having much luck this year.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Forget I adked. Dumb question,BA still listed on roster.

toddcudd
    Participant

Alston still shows on roster too…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.