Wlax 13-6

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Lacrosse Wlax 13-6

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Onto Loyola the top seed.

TMH
    Participant

I went to the game last night and was really impressed by the effort. They played very well in all phases of the game. This team has had a breakout season with only 1 senior, 4 juniors, 3 sophs and 3 freshmen starting. D’Orazio may have sophomore eligibility is she wants it.
    Two things I noticed. Height can have a major impact on draw control. We could use a 6 footer :-) and this game is going to be very different next year with a shot clock.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Expect both M and W games will be faster paced next yr. Wlax much more so. No more 6-7 holds by either team. A 6 footer at FOGO would create a definite advantage in the standing draw. I was struck by our speed vs Gate. Loyola will be a very tough match up for us.

TMH
    Participant

Loyola women have not lost a PL game since entering the league. However, Lehigh took them into overtime this season with a late rally.
    Loyola will not take Lehigh lightly. Lehigh should not be in awe of Loyola.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Agree. We have a real chance. Saw Loyola once this yr. Very physical,like us,but may not be as fast. Very impressed with their passing.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.