Reply To: Time for Andy to go

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Time for Andy to go Reply To: Time for Andy to go

LUHawker
LUHawker
Participant

[quote=22530]the only reason we got Lum was because he was injured in HS, would have gone elsewhere, and Rich, if you don’t expect a product on the field and agree we are a higher institution with athletics secondary, then stop your bitching, we will always suck with that mentality.

[/quote]

[quote=22526]Uninspired?? An asinine comment. Shaf is a nationally ranked passer. His backup is a 3* passing QB. Colvin and Bialkowski.Uninspired might apply to DL recruiting but not QB.

[/quote]

I don’t normally get into pissing matches here, Rich, but citing Shaf’s yards as proof he is a great QB or passer is disingenuous. Shaf can’t throw downfield for anything. He has a “chucking” motion and very few long passes to his name. I think that busted-coverage pass against Penn was his longest (I’m guessing here). The point is: he is not a downfield passer, but a RB masquerading as a QB. Colvin was more of the same, but it took Andy almost the whole season to realize that and take advantage of his running prowess. I will say that Bialkowksi seemed to have the chops, but sadly we didn’t see much of him. JB was no great passer.

Maybe you see more in Shaf than I do, but thus far, he hasn’t inspired (I.e uninspired).