2017 List

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football 2017 List

This topic contains 176 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 177 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Thanjs 15 Put him up.
    That was a hell of a weekend. :)

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

How does one look at “The List”? Before, there was a link found in the posts that I used. What is the mechanism, now? Thanks.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Same. todd has link a fewp osts into the thread. If yoy linked on earlier you should be able to use google sheets to see all todd’s sheets. I have anotherv40+ to add of prospects. The raft of early offers caught me by surprise.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

n
    Go to p 5 todd post

toddcudd
    Participant

To keep it convenient, reposting link:

Gridiron List 2017

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Thanks todd. BTW , google sheets is great. It kept all of your shhets for every year.

TMH
    Participant

Do we have any idea about the anticipated size of this class?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Roster updated with the naughty boys back. At 85.
    18 seniors and 2 true WOs.Remember true WOs have 3 additional spots over the 90 cap.Also ,we lost TJ to injury and Githens to immaturity Andy gets those schollies back next year.
    We have room for 23 recruited players.How much schollie money? Likely a lot as 1st class had a lot of full rides. Guess 20 +.
    An open question is Davis Maxie the late commit. A 16 or a 17? Or a recruited need player. A myth? Have no idea.
    No doubt there will be 2-3new WOs in camp.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

OFFER
    Owen Wright RB 5’10 205 Georgetown Prep
    UNH Navy W&M Bucknell Bryant Butler

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

At the Mall with W and daughter. Ugh. Bored while they try on dresses for an upcoming wedding IN September!!
    Quick roster check(which insures built in mistakes)
    Total # of Srs
    Qb. 5. 1
    FB. 2. 1
    WR. 14. 3
    RB. 4. 0
    OL. 15. 4
    K. 3. 0
    TE. 6. 1
    DL. 9. 1
    LB. 13. 4
    DB. 14. 2

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Thank you guys for the link!

jimk72
    jimk72
    Participant

God bless ya’ Rich! We were done with the wedding business nine years ago. Best wishes to you and your family, and good luck to your wallet. But will this be a game day conflict?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Thanks Jim. Luckily our niece is getting married. All mine are done.I hope :-) Daughter a bridesmaid and W needs a new dress(of course) for the wedding. Weekend of the Penn game. OK I’ll dvr it. Going to Nova perhaps and definitely to Yale, its only 45 minutes away for us.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

LU has completed 2 ver successful Elite camps. I will be adding about 20 names to the list. Pay attention to the kids from out of area. Most kids at Elite camos are by invite. Out of area prospects definitely by invitation. Mostvattendees are jrs altho there were a goid number od sophs. I wont include those on this list :)

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

OFFER 6/19
    Ben Peterson WR/DB. 5’9 170
    Squalicum HS Wa
    Impressive video on both sides of the LOS.
    Penn and Ivies in the picture.
    A really good camp. Hopefully we’ll get some verbals.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 177 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.