#22 Dom Bragalone RB

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football #22 Dom Bragalone RB

This topic contains 122 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

5’11 210 S.Williamsport HS Pa 4.49/40.POY Pennsylvania,gained almost 5000 yds rushig. Lots of video,info. Too much right noe. Gotta drive back home.

Go Lehigh TU Owl
    Go Lehigh TU Owl
    Participant

Yes!! This is a great get for Lehigh!

TMH
    Participant

The numbers obviously are other-worldly

http://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/dominick-bragalone/4L2py_TwEeKZ5AAmVebBJg/default.htm

I believe he broke most if not all of Zach Barket’s PA records.
    He is the only player from PA to make the All American team and is a 2 X POY in PA (class A)
    What really got my attention though was the athleticism. At Penn State’s Elite camp last summer, he ran a 4.37 (best at camp), had a standing long jump of 10′. He squats 530#, max bench presses 420# and has a 325# hang cleans. I suspect he is faster than all of our WRs and stronger than most if not all our OL.

LehighGuy
    Participant

Thats a sad case for LU if hes stronger than most OL. 4.37 is smoking. He has great stats. But i seen his video :( and comp. A reason he had no FBS offers with that speed, strength, stats and BRAINS. PS….he did have OTHER offers so it was a nice get. Hope he translates against better comp.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by  LehighGuy.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by  LehighGuy.

toddcudd
    Participant

Sheesh. I don’t think a bench of 420 is a “sad case” for OL. I bet that’s pretty solid across FCS. I think a bench of 500 is rare even among NFL OL.

TMH
    Participant

Will Rackley’s max I believe was 440 when tested for the NFL.This kid is doing 420# in HS. Read into that what you want. I’m sure you will.
    You may be amazed at how many guys are playing in the NFL who came from small schools. I think Shippensburg has 2 or 3 right now. Andre Reed went to Kutztown. Where were their offers? If someone has theses tools and has put up those #s, any flaws could be worked out.
    $ years from now, let’s compare DB with your boy at Lafayette. I personally think he has the potential to be as good as Eachus. Whether he meets that potential will remain to be seen.

Miller
    Participant

Good recruit, BTW, Zach would have stood out much more in our minds if he had been healthy whole career. If Dom can match what Zach did and remain healthy, we got a really good player. Eachus played behind a set of HOGS and on a team that ran 1st.2nd and 3rd, so I don’t think a Lehigh back would ever come close to those numbers. A RB by comity that could get 4.5 yards/carry and 175 yards/game would be awesome.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by  Miller.

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

According to this he had 4 offers, including Army, Colgate, and Delaware. Winning recruiting battles against one of these is cause for cheer, let alone all three.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Dominick-Bragalone-162913

brucesprin
    brucesprin
    Participant

I really think Dom will be a great fit.

Nice pickup!

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by brucesprin brucesprin.

LehighGuy
    Participant

Just watched his SR. film since everyones so high on him. Well built kid with speed. Just dont know what he’ll do against real talent. The comp was laughable, he looked bigger than everyone on the field! Straight ahead runner. He might transition into a FB with some weight put on. Dont see him being better or taking spot from Leigh. He might see time though since Leigh and Kee is only 2rbs they have. He will move in front of Kee on depth chart. Like to see what LU does for spring ball and who will be the RBs.

Southsider
    Participant

LG, one thing I do know after seeing this kid play, I’d rather see how good he is playing at LU than somewhere else!

TMH
    Participant

We have some new posters….welcome!!!

Southsider
    Participant

Thanks TMH. Long time fan/reader…..don’t post much. Good thing as my anger generally gets the best of me….see Bucknell post. Still po’d after that one!

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

Remember, Zach saw limited action his first 2 or so years as backup … I recall posters wanting him to start as freshman. “Bragaleigh” sounds like a pretty good one-two punch.

toddcudd
    Participant

ha! I hear Dana Carvey singing about us “choppin’ Bragaleigh”!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 123 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.