#8 Chris Favoroso LB/DE

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football #8 Chris Favoroso LB/DE

This topic contains 20 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Very, very promising class shaping up so far. One of the ‘benefits’ of not making the playoffs is being able to concentrate on the recruiting aspect of the ‘business’. We’re not there yet, but what I am seeing so far is helping my disposition from #150.

NJLehighFan
    Participant

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1831879/highlights/158406377
    Certainly has the raw athleticism.
    Lehigh coaches are going to have to teach him to tackle with his legs though as he seems to be too used to being able to take kids down with his upper body(wrestling?). Runs the ball strong with legs but tackles with upper body throws. They’ll work it out because he is one strong kid.

TMH
    Participant

Conversely, I was elated to see someone actually use their arms to tackle rather than simply throwing their body out there. I suspect he may contribute early.

Doc Qb
    Participant

I like his video on HUDL…except a dozen plays in where he is FB and makes a nice carry, carrying a few tacklers. Hope Andy doesnt see that and place him at FB along with a few other guys who should be on the D.

Many plays where he isnt blocked and smothers a QB or RB. What is more impressive to me is his motor…when he is blocked or play moves away, he doesnt quit and gets to the ball extremely well. He bull rushes, side steps, gets by the OT well with athleticism and if take a bad angle to a QB is able to use feet/speed to close down and make the play. Cant teach that.

NICE pick up for defense.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Given Folmar’s lack of interest in FB,dont see why we cant move both to D :)

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Named co DPOY by local paper.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.