Can't wait.

This topic contains 36 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Miller 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author

Miller
    Participant

6=3, points and TO’s in 30 mins, happy?

toddcudd
    Participant

Which means, in Ingrish, “i think Syracuse hit too many threes, are you happy about that?”
    Please correct me if I’m wrong. Otherwise, I’m drinking with you, Miller.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

[quote=23595]So we probably have a good season ahead of us, D was awesome. The new guys did just fine – DC and KL were both significantly better than CS1 at the open spot.
    Coaching was a damn mess. We had to wait till 2nd half to figure out what to do vs. zone? We could have been in this game with preparation. Almost were, anyway.
    Season still looks good in-conference. I’m worried about OOC.

[/quote]
    Doc is many things but he’s not a good game coach. D was aggressive and pretty good. Never have I seen such terrible shooting in 1st half.
    Impressed with 2nd half.

lehigh90
    Participant

They hung tough. TK was a bull after halftime. I thought Cuse got a lot of easy looks on the perimeter. They didn’t knock a ton down but every time we made run, they would hit 3 and not even a hand in shooters face. KR struggled. Could not create in lane and too many turns. AP played well. KL played well for first time out. He’s very athletic and reports he wasn’t ready untrue. I like him as 3rd guard. DC gives you very little in my opinion. Not a shooter, not quick S a slasher. Very deliberate. JRG is athletic but pretty raw. He may progress. TJ wasn’t bad tonight. He tried to get into paint and was more aggressive than KR. JG very quiet, and JC played ok.

I don’t think coaches game plan for these OOC games. We had no clue vs zone in first. The action Gainst that zone is post then to baseline. You attack that zone on the baseline. Once we figured that out, we were very good. Surprisingly, Lehigh even ran a zone on a couple trips.

We main concern is we are just so thin with talent right now. Losing BA and MS is really going to hurt. We had a stretch with no TK or KR on floor and we can’t score with that setup. TK was getting pretty consistent blows but he really needs to be on the floor 33 minutes. AP and KR need to play 35 minutes.

I think KL has upside, but I don’t think DC is a starter quality PL player. TJ is a question mark. Either he or KL need to be able to knock down an open look triple. JRG is slasher more than shooter. He has good athleticism for PL.

lehigh90
    Participant

Just saw box. Minutes interesting.

KR 36
    TK 32
    JC 33
    AP 37

Those 4 have to get very heavy minutes and did. JG needs more than 12 minutes.

Only 8 assists.

I knew both teams shot it poorly but didn’t realize we shot under 30% and 11% from 3.

Missed I think 3 front end one and ones down stretch, that hurt.

Malachi is a stud. Looks like a one and done.

LU15
    Participant

MH’s beginning will make all the difference, more scoring in the 2nd unit, regardless if he or DC moves to unit 2! Overall solid effort tonight all around, KL looked good.

TMH
    Participant

MH has had a setback. It may take a bit longer than we thought.

LU15
    Participant

Heard from a source tonight back at practice next couple weeks

TMH
    Participant

Yes, probably won’t play for another month though.
    Heard BA decided to get his surgery and rehab in Virginia and expected back at school for the 2nd semester.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

All things considered,good news on the injury front.
    TMH,any word on Bryce. Going to need her up front.

TMH
    Participant

There must be an epidemic on campus. Same disease, different person. She is at home rcuperating and is also expected back next semester although I have no idea when she will return to basketball.
    Our bigs aren’t the problem however. More on that tomorrow.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Oh,you mean the sloppy passes,inability to guard in space,clueless in breaking a press,poor shooting,etc. Backcourt play a circus for most of the half. Burton looks like a muchh steadier PG and better decision maker.

LU15
    Participant

At least MH should be back for confrence play!

travism
    travism
    Participant

I have this weird feeling we won’t see holba at all this year. What was the injury. Man this is taking forever with him. Lehigh is to hush hush with info.

lehigh90
    Participant

Neither Sedore or Holba look too limited in street clothes. No casts, braces, crutches, etc. walking with no limp, not hobbling.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.