DEFENSE ?

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football DEFENSE ?

This topic contains 23 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Leave it be LG,agree disagree,I just dont care any more with you two. STOP TAKING SHOTS AT EACH OTHER.

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

I’d like to see Nana Amankwah-Ayeh at RB, too … saw him during a scrimmage when he looked almost like a quick fullback, not as shifty or fast as Yosha, Leigh, but pretty powerful. Hope Sodeke keeps up his tough play.

Anyone know what’s up with Kee (he may be only other RB on roster)?

With so many QBs on the roster, will we see one get some Colvin-like reps at RB?

Anyone else have a year of eligibility left? Just in case … LOL

LehighGuy
    Participant

Thats what I was refering to sundayamqb with the Redmond kid. Hes not being used and could move back to RB which is what he played in HS. He is a shifty scat back type http://www.hudl.com/athlete/650392/highlights/80806404
    Nana can get those tough yards. Kee hasnt seen action in 2yrs, dont know what that means. Rich i’m done with Cobbler, everyone else can have a civil convo but him.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

LG,
    Good. Also Redmond was listed as a RB.,y guess is with lack of depth at CB he was moved. A move,if any,probably in off week. Would rather see Leigh not get any more dinged.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Gotta remember MU run D nationally ranked and our OL decimated.

LehighGuy
    Participant

I think Leigh will do great, nice size and speed….4.4. Didnt know he was dinged up. About the CB position, thats why I’d like to see Kelsey or Redmond return kicks. We cant afford to lose Leaks.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Not sure about Sasha. Seems to have disappeared. Coming in he and Pelletier were top 2 WRs in a great group. May be the hamstring near end of camp serious.
    Agree sort of on Leaks but he is so dangerous on runbacks no way really not to use him. Goodman should help us on Sat.

toddcudd
    Participant

Fatkid Fromtheband has now offered his services to football too. A source close the program tells us “He’s never actually played football, but he takes up a lot of space. And he’s got a really sweet collection of kicks, so, ya know, he’s got that going for him.”

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

LMAO,a thanks todd.A bit of tuba can only help liven up our rather flat D. Yup,a solid plan finally:)

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.