Game 6: Purdue

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball Game 6: Purdue

This topic contains 31 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author

TMH
    Participant

Prolific Prep is a little different than most academies in that they require a 3.7 GPA to participate and as stated above, the attend local high schools in the Napa Valley. I believe I posted this article a long time ago.

http://napavalleyregister.com/sports/prolific-prep-bringing-hoop-stars-to-napa/article_6e5f1970-3a45-5a9f-b8c6-be5a3090d67e.html

If I’m not mistaken though, KL committed to Lehigh prior to playing his 1st game at Prolific Prep. If you’re good, someone will find you.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

LU soccer has a number of players from the soccrr academies. Agree,it likely hurts the HS programs but , the system does send us frosh who can play immediately and very well.
    Have no reservations about Prolific system. Unlike,as 137 noted,the diploma mill sham preps that have popped up over the last 10-15 yrs,the kids at Prolific attend the local HSs for academics. It remains to be seen how well this program prepares kids both academically and athletically.KL does seem to be progressing quite well so far.

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.