Keeping An Eye On The Recruits

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball Keeping An Eye On The Recruits

This topic contains 28 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  TMH 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

LU15
    Participant

Hey Travis, what do you think of Sam Iorio, we and the Pards offered him too right?

travism
    travism
    Participant

I like Sam a lot. I just wonder what he is in college. Sf or pf. I feel he can get bullied around down low in div 1. But that’s just my opinion. I do think he has good size and good shot. Needs work down low tho. Esp for next level

TMH
    Participant

Good article on Andree

http://www.app.com/story/sports/high-school/basketball/2016/01/09/boys-basketball-cbas-pat-andree-earns-game-ball/78506796/

St. Anthony’s however held him to 10 points. They tend to do that.

lehigh90
    Participant

Yeah, CBA destroyed by St. A, 65-29.

TMH
    Participant

Pat Andree breaks CBA’s scoring record which was held for 40 years. He has a shot at 2,000

http://www.app.com/story/sports/columnists/stephen-edelson/2016/01/19/pat-andree-cba-scoring-record/79001806/

TMH
    Participant

Just in case anyone hasn’t seen this shot yet

VIDEO: Jordan Cohen drills 60-foot-6 buzzer beater for Campbell Hall

TMH
    Participant

Side note….as I said earlier, Cohen scored 32 pts in that game against the #13 team in the nation Sierra Canyon. He followed that up with a 31 point performance against Paraclete yesterday.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Thanks TMH. Ihadn’t seen it. Wow.

jimk72
    jimk72
    Participant

Do we finally have a pair of pure scorers coming in?

TMH
    Participant

As this year has shown, anything can happen but the outlook for next year is amazing if our big guys develop quickly. All I really want from Sedore and Lieb next year are role playing defenders. Just play defense and rebound the ball. There should be no lack of scoring options. We lose our #5, #6 and #7 scorers next year and return get back BA, MH and CS. In addition we being in Andree, Cohen and Lieb at a minimum. We’ve had the Patriot League ROY 2 years in a row and KL should be in the mix this year (3 X weekly award winner).

TMH
    Participant

Jordan Cohen just had his 3rd straight 30+ game with 32 points against Crossroads. I’m not exactly sure what to take from this. Campbell Hall has a losing record and Cohen seems to do more than half of their scoring. He also had a lot of assists and rebounds at least early in the season. Either he is now taking most of the team’s shots or he is scoring despite obvious defenses to prevent it.
    Just glad he’s coming here.

TMH
    Participant

It’s getting hard to pick a top performer for Lehigh recruits.
    Consider this

Pat Andree lit things up with 30 points tonight vs Manalapan
    Note: 2 writers each picked Andree as one of the top 5 players in NJ at the midway point of the season

Jordan Cohen just scored 32 points vs Brentwood. It was his 4th 30 point performance in the last 5 games. He was held to 16 point and 11 assists in the other.

If you want to look at the women:

Cameryn Benz had 24 points in a losing effort to Ridge but she added 17 rebounds, 6 blocks and 2 steals.

Camryn Buhr: On senir night she put up 32 points in a victory over Mashawaka

Sounds like a productive week

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Son of a gun. Not a bad week for our recruits or our teams. We will be young on both M and W but the talent. Tempted to do todd’s Happy Dance :)

TMH
    Participant

CBA and Campbell Hall both were playing a District game tonight

CBA beat Manasquan 53-41 and is now in the SCT finals. Andree with 24 points. Nice write up

http://shoresportsnetwork.com/boys-basketball-andree-cba-top-manasquan-to-clinch-third-straight-trip-to-sct-final/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Campbell Hall won its QF game against Heritage Christian 67-61. Cohen with another 30 point game

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.