Media Day

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Bison137 Bison137 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

toddcudd
    Participant

To my surprise, Media Day for PL Hoops was today. I’m a bit out of the loop, as real life is blowing up a bit right now, but it feels like this was the most under-publicized media day I’ve ever seen. It was in our back yard, over at SteelStacks.
    No surprise, we were solidly voted the favorites by the ADs (and coaches?), with only Bucky getting other first-place votes unless I’m mistaken. I managed to grab one video, Campus Insiders’ interview with Doc, but that’s all I’ve got. Link is below. I will continue to be pulled away for a while, but will look for more info from the event when life settles down again.

Campus Insiders

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Joyce has a good article . Doc not overly optimistic on MH soon or at all this year. Drs cant give him a definite timeline.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

According to 137 oue exhibitions are Binghamton followed by Fordham.

Bison137
    Bison137
    Participant

[quote=22819]
    No surprise, we were solidly voted the favorites by the ADs (and coaches?), with only Bucky getting other first-place votes unless I’m mistaken.

[/quote]

1. Vote is always be SID’s and coaches. AD’s never participate.

2. Yes, only two with first place votes. LU had 12, Bucknell had 8.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.