Roster updated

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Roster updated

This topic contains 44 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  lfnadmin 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    van
    van
    Participant

Oh boy, gonna be a long summer

jimk72
    jimk72
    Participant

I came over here from the basketball board looking for some fresh uplifting off season Mountain Hawks’ sports info. And find the egg man. Van, I’m with you. Gonna be a long summer. And back to sleep over on the bball board, hoping for a trickle of new news.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Ah, the summer doldrums. So much fun. Rumors,speculation,wild fantasies ah those we’ll have in abundance.But hell its only 4 months to preseason camp. :-)

Go Lehigh TU Owl
    Go Lehigh TU Owl
    Participant

Is there still a Lehigh football/athletic department sponsored golf tournament at Saucon Valley? Or is it now part of the steak fry? Are non-alums allowed to participate? I’m involved with one for Temple this year and if possible would like to support Lehigh as well.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Yes you can. I think there are a couple of golf outings for that weekend. I’ll check in the AM.

Go Lehigh TU Owl
    Go Lehigh TU Owl
    Participant

Rich, I tried to research info on Lehigh’s website but didn’t come across anything. I feel like the one at Saucon Valley use to be in June?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Me too. Asked Steve about plSteve outings. He,up in Boston so guess we”ll hear something in.a day or two. Know Football alums have events planned for B&W weekend.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Steve says only one pla ned is run by Football Partnership. Contact them to get in.

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

[quote quote=26288]

Never is in the ‘brave new world’.

Cryptic, perhaps profound but I dont understand.

[/quote]
    In our “Brave New World” of roster caps, there will “never” be room for injuries. Capece?

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

We tried a football golf outing tied in with the B&W game a few years back. Turnout not so good. following year it rained, and I don’t think they tried again. I think it was held at Woodland Hills. Home Club has an outing on May 2 at Bethlehem Muni with all LU coached in all sports invited, and Athletic partnership has an outing, usually in October at SVCC.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Thanks n. Esoteric but get it now.
    Football Partnership having Friday night get together and a tailgate at Game. No golf planned at this one.

toddcudd
    Participant

I like this update from LU Sports; good to hear from Shaf and Brags directly. This one is certainly offense-focused, and I bet we’ll get another on the D side.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Great video. A major iprovement over anything done in prior years. Kudos to Justin and Steve.

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Yes, I like the video updates. Help keep/generate interest. Most recent one with Sam McCloskey.

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

Hope to head over to a practice this week to get some updates, day TBD at this point. Also making a blog post to detail what little we know this far.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.