Softball Tidbit

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Softball Softball Tidbit

This topic contains 19 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  TMH 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

TMH
    Participant

The rankings have been updated . Lehigh is now #65 in the country. There are no teams in the northeast or Mid -Atlantic corridor ranked higher.

The Lehigh record for batting avg in a season is .491 by Hall of Fame member Kim Miller. Alexis Watanabe is currently hitting .517 with less than half the games remaining.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Hofstra??

toddcudd
    Participant

Wow – Hofstra matchup is huge, I guess! If these are the right rankings, I see Hofstra at 34 and JMU at 24.

http://www.ncaa.com/rankings/softball/d1/nfca

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Yeah,that’s what I looking at. Hofstra plays a more difficult sched than LU. We usually have a tough time with them. Splitting doubleheader would be pretty good. Actually think we might have a decent shot at sweep. We are running hot now and Hofstra coming off a couple of Ls.

TMH
    Participant

I completely missed Hofstra and I wasn’t sure if Southern Virginia was considered Mid-Atlantic. Still impressive company though.
    Hofstra should be a great game for several reasons not the least of which is that their star pitcher Morgan Lashley used to pitch every game for Army. Interestingly, although Lashley won ROY, Bauscher had much better stats on a per inning basis.

Those two losses were both come from behind victories by JMU so that may just fire them up. BTW, Bauscher just won I think her 5th POW award and Watanabe won the Player of the week.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.