#18 Cam Richardson Ath

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football #18 Cam Richardson Ath

This topic contains 43 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by sundayamqb sundayamqb 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

5’9 160 CB/RB/SB Northwestern Lehigh Pa A-S 1st team AA at Ath .A-S n 2013 as a DB

• This topic was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by RichH RichH.

TMH
    Participant
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

LOL,yup. Wish I could blame auto correct. Just me,smh

LehighGuy
    Participant

couldnt find anything but hudl video. why do we recruit kids that have NO other offers???? LU should be done with those days. We offer schollys now. No need to find “sleepers”. Urban Meyer said it best…..”we dont want anybody that nobody wants….IJS….;)

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

LG, just because you cant find other offers ,doesn’t mean there are none. A bit concrrned over his lack of size but a two time A-S player is not a sleeper. Yeah,I would rather a 6’1 199. CB with his speed and athleticism. Those go to Penn State :).

TMH
    Participant

LG,
    Refresh my memory. Who was beating down CJ McCollum’s door?

TMH
    Participant

BTW…can you post a link to that Urban Meyer quote?

Go Lehigh TU Owl
    Go Lehigh TU Owl
    Participant

Isn’t Josh Snyder the coach at NWL? Perhaps Richardson did not need much “recruiting”….

Lehigh has had great success with kids from that high school. I anticipate Richardson will carry on that tradition….

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Good point owl. Believe they were 11-2 this year.

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

5’9, 160 pounds? Comparisons: Ron Jean was 5-5, 187. Jermaine Pugh, 5-4, 165

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

A bit light for sure but fro, pictures he looks to be able to put on 15-20 lbs.

LehighGuy
    Participant

refresh my memory, doesnt CJ play basketball??? Hope the kid works out. Meyer said that in a interview about the athletes he recruits. Lafayette just got a RB from OH that turned down Kentucky, Cincy, Yale among others. http://wytv.com/2015/01/25/mooneys-amill-commits-to-lafayette/ I mean LU has to throw their hat in the ring with some kids…IJS Maybe this kid wouldve picked LU if they had offered

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by  LehighGuy.
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

LG
    Yup,Pards got a potential difference maker in that Ohio RB. Video looks very good. It does not follow that Richardson is not an excellent player. A lot if recruiting is predictjve. How good will this guy be in a couple of years.
    Hopefully,staff will be able to fill the need for some very good RBs ,I can count numerous highly touted RBs at LU and other PL squads that never panned out. Bottom line dont really care about kids going elsewhere. My only concern is who decides to come here. We probably have 10-12. more recruits to ID.I’ll wait to see entire class.

TMH
    Participant

LG,
    Are your rules different for basketball or does the same theory apply? Let me make it a little more appropriate. Pelletier had no offers out of HS. He spent a year in grad school and got an offer from us and Sacred Heart. Are you regretting his arrival on campus? None of us has a crystal ball on how anybody will react to the college environment. Four years from now, revisit it and see how well that young man does at Lafayette. Rarely have expectations completely matched results.

LehighGuy
    Participant

Yes my rules are different for basketball, different sport. And if you use Pellatier, bad example, HE HAD OFFERS from Albany, Maine, AND Sacred Heart. So he was wanted by SOMEBODY. I havent knocked this kid one bit, just couldnt find any offers for him. We have to shoot higher is my complaint. And you cant predict four yr from now, true. But you have to go off of something, and being wanted by others should be one of them. Repeat, this is a scholly school now. You can gamble on some kids, think we do it to often.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.