This topic contains 183 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 184 total)
  • Author

LU15
    Participant

Sorry TMH, I don’t get that reference, who were the combo guard and big?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Think of the best F and besr G to ever play at LU.

LU15
    Participant

CJ and Gabe?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

:)

TMH
    Participant

Nope,
    A couple of years ago, Hoops00 was very high on Price and posted the date of his campus visit. Someone reported that there was a really tall guy on campus too but nobody knew who it was. TK was the first to accept his offer and then recruited AP to join him here if I remember the story correctly…unlikely. :-)

toddcudd
    Participant

Well, ratfarts.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Well,thats worth a Dagnabit.

TMH
    Participant

Rich,
    I had another word in mind. I wonder what happened to the academic appeal. First he bypasses Stanford and Harvard and then out of his final 5, he chooses the school ranked #201 (actually the last school even ranked).
    Oh well, I wish him luck at Charlotte.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

I dont get it either. Gotta be something other than Bball or academics. His choice pretty low in both.

TMH
    Participant

Actually Rich, it may just be location. Wasn’t Jackson originally playing at Word of God. He likely has friends in that area. SW transferred back closer to home as did MS. It may not be the entire answer but I suspect it is part of it.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Agrer :)Wanted local.where he is comfortable.

TMH
    Participant

6’7″ SF Brock Gardner from AZ just received an offer from Lehigh

TMH
    Participant

Here are his other offers

http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/brock-gardner

ESPN ***

toddcudd
    Participant

Added to list. I like what I see from the video on VC! Slasher, can play above the rim, and appears to be a pretty solid shooter, too. Didn’t see any post work, but well suited to the 3 or a “face-up” 4 maybe?

toddcudd
    Participant

I’m really growing to hate the month of August. Lots of info flying around about recruits setting their officials. I don’t consider those to be formal “cut-downs” of their lists, but discouraging anyway.
    Our big list of highly regarded guys seems to be getting much, much thinner. No changes to the list to share, but we can safely expect a batch of updates to come soon.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 184 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.