First practice

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football First practice

This topic contains 53 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • Author

TMH
    Participant

Grr..the picture didn’t transfer

google #lehigh and check out the Top Speed post

toddcudd
    Participant

Rich retweeted that over the weekend – impressive video, to me! What really caught my eye was the yards after contact. On nearly every play on the video!!

Edit – added video link, below:

Brisker video

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  toddcudd. Reason: added video link
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Discounting for the moment,the difference in competition,Dom’s videos are very impressive. Not as much wiggle as Micco but absolutely ridiculous YAC numbers. Power plus speed.

FatHawk
    Participant

Thanks for the forum. Any more practice reports? All appreciated!

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Hopefully,some of the local guys can get over to catch some of the practices. Only bit I was told today is that practice is much more intense than those of the last couple of years and frosh are pushing everywhere. Given last 2 years and all the new players ,gratifying news.

brucesprin
    brucesprin
    Participant

Love Brisker and Brags highlights…..
    32 and 33 ..Thunder and Lightning

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Hehehe.. we should have a nickname contest for the Bs. Think we’re gonna use it a lot.

van
    van
    Participant

D’Orio and Rizzo had some knickname as I recall, of course it was so long ago I might be all wet

van
    van
    Participant

would love to see each of them get 20 carries per game, by 4th quarter nobody could stop em

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Think so but dont remember. I may still have copies of South Mountaineer from back then. I’ll look when I get home on Thursday. Google?

just a fan
    Participant

Yea Brisker these phones… lol!!!

just a fan
    Participant

I like that tag team. Excited

LehighGuy
    Participant

Lol at these posts. Looks like #30 is head of the charts at RB so far, then Kee, THEN Brisker. The Dom kid is fighting for reps. #19 looks to make the depth chart at safety, i guess Siegenthaler is still hurt???? And #18 looks to be top Fresh corner. #31 looks to make depth chart in middle. Brisker is VERY hard to tackle, can see him taking the #1 spot before season over, #30 will play ALOT as well, both bruisers. This is ALL PRELIMINARY of course and things change. Starting DBs so far #1 and #26 corners…..#20 and #2 safeties

LehighGuy
    Participant

I think we will be VERY young this yr with Freshman and Sophs dominating the depth chart. Looks like a bright future for LU.

LehighGuy
    Participant

Mayes look to be in 3rd string behind #17.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.