LU vs. GU

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football LU vs. GU

This topic contains 46 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author

hawktalker
    Participant

…and while Nolan was a decent passer, Pujals is perhaps the PL’s best. That means LU’s secondary must play much better or the front six must pressure Pujals relentlessly (likely without Robb) or we’re in for a long day next Saturday

Miller
    Participant

“im wrong if you say im wrong”…..you are wrong! Your whole outlook and post are wrong …..and the tie breaker has been brought up in the past few years. Just win baby and you will know. Pathetic, and yes I’m enjoying many adult beverages as I post. GAL lehighguy just GAL.
    ps, what another great game by the Rb you trash

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by  Miller.
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

[quote=23148]…and while Nolan was a decent passer, Pujals is perhaps the PL’s best. That means LU’s secondary must play much better or the front six must pressure Pujals relentlessly (likely without Robb) or we’re in for a long day next Saturday

[/quote]Scary and Pujols can run. Only shot is constant hurties. Cross has Guild ,a good RB,but not much of a running attack. D is well coached but not very strong.

LehighGuy
    Participant

Jeez, Miller, stop stalking me. I said NOTHING bad about Brags, he had a great game. Its obvious you have been drinking and STILL drinking. You might have a problem….lmao. You or Rich still didnt answer my question on the tiebreaker, if I knew I wouldnt have asked. I said Lawson is a cover guy based on how LU coaches have used him and what he has played at his time at LU. Never talked bad about the kid. Go after those that did and get off my di….! Now can someone please answer my question….geez! We have a chance to do what NONE of us imagined, im trying to think positive, the self admitting alcholic on the thread trying to drag me in the gutter with him….lmao!

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by  LehighGuy.
    • This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by  LehighGuy.
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

What’s your question LG?

LehighGuy
    Participant

The tiebreaker deal. If its a three way tie, who goes to the playoffs? We control our own destiny. We couldn’t have imagined that to start the season, I think we have a shot at winning out and being in the discussion.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

If FU and LU win out,we are co-champs. Tiebreaker for playoffs is FU beat us.
    Very possible we can win out. Not easy,.
    Cross has hottest QB and our 2ndary sucks too often.
    Gate Not dominant anywhere but fairly solid all around.
    Pards bad but getting a bit healthier. Not going to be a walkover.

toddcudd
    Participant

Can you have 3-way co-champs? If FU, ‘gate, and LU all end up with one loss, tie-breaker gets complicated, right? FU beat LU, LU beats ‘gate, but ‘gate beat FU…

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Yes,we can. Tiebreaker rules in bylaws. Think next is best overall record.

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

What is the status of Robb? We need him healthy asap. Moreso with HC than ‘gate. Crusaders O is scary…a lot like ours. Defense will be the difference in this coming game.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Nothing yet on him. D is the key to the rest of the season.

luvlf
    Participant

Robb is an excellent player but his absence wasn’t the reason for Lehigh’s defensive issues in the second half. #10 Harvey played exceptionally well in his place including half a dozen tackles and 2 for a loss. Pass coverage is the key next week.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

[quote=23171]Robb is an excellent player but his absence wasn’t the reason for Lehigh’s defensive issues in the second half. #10 Harvey played exceptionally well in his place including half a dozen tackles and 2 for a loss. Pass coverage is the key next week.

[/quote]
    +1
    Late and this old coot has to hit the sack.

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Impressed with Harvey. Only a freshman??! Wow.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Evan is a Jr. Coaches moved him around a lot last year. He is now 20 lbs livhter and doing what he does best ,tackle.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.