2015-16 Schedule

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball 2015-16 Schedule

This topic contains 122 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by travism travism 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Wow,that’s one hell of a weekend. How could there not be interest ?

LU65
    Participant

Yeah. All we need now is a formal announcemen of opening night at the Carrier Dome. And,for those who can’t get enough badketball, you may wish to hang out in upstate NY for a game @ Canisius on the 15th or 16th (just a hunch).

toddcudd
    Participant

I’m in. I’ve never seen a game in the Carrier Dome, and have been really hoping to make that trip (assuming we get official confirmation). This plan could make that a lot easier for me; drive to PA then jump on board with the gang. Sounds like a great weekend.

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

The only problem I see in getting enough interest is that it is the weekend before Lafayette Weekend. Another “three days full of events” with wrestling team hosting a top 15 Pitt team on Friday night, and then last year’s top 5 Edinboro on Sunday afternoon with the football game in between. Might be tough for a lot of people to commit that amount of time two weekends in a row. But IF I can swing it I’d certainly want to go.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

My W brought up the same point implying quite cleary that I am a bat crap crazy old coot. I’m gonna take that as an OK :)

TMH
    Participant

Rich,
    I would take that as a compliment too.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

True:-)

LU65
    Participant

Signed, sealed and delivered! It’s our opener!

Also, I’m thinking games against Stony Brook and Robert Morris are a good bet to happen. Each should fininsh high in their league. The season is really shaping up to be quite a test.

Happy 4th to all!

LU65
    Participant

SYRACUSE, THAT IS!

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

:-) Thanks 65.Hell of an opener.

toddcudd
    Participant

That’s great news! Not making any travel plans until I see something official, though. No distrust, but the big boys have a history of being difficult and unpredictable.
    I really like the sound of a Bobby Mo game too!

LU65
    Participant

While awaiting the official release of our OOC schedule, some may find it fun to look a bit further ahead at the upcoming PL campaign. We start with two at home and end with 3 of 4 on the road. I thought that was bad until I looked down the list at the Crusaders. They finish with 4 of their last 5 on the road.

Anyone up for a DC trip? We get Loyola on Wed., 1/6 and American on 1/9.

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/patr/genrel/auto_pdf/2014-15/misc_non_event/20151617PLmbkbSchedules.pdf

toddcudd
    Participant

I’m likely to head to one of those games, at least, 65. DC/B’more are usually the closest games, for me. Made it to UMBC last year, and Loyola the prior season.

LU65
    Participant

While we patiently await “official” announcements to come from power conference opponents, we can now “ink-in” one date on the calendar. That’s December 2nd when Reed and Co. will head 230 miles west to Loretto take on St. Francis (PA). The Red Flash announced they will also take-on one another PL Conference team, American U. Like us, AU will travel to Loretto.

St. Francis (PA)
    Conference: NEC
    Last Year’s Record: 16-16
    KenPom Ranking: 222

jimk72
    jimk72
    Participant

Last year I think it’s fair to say Depaul was circled as our best chance and not a huge stretch, and Arizona State is not currently a PAC10 powerhouse. “Nova was the real heavy weight. I think this was a great schedule for a very young but talented PL team in there usual 3 power conference games.

I think the quality of our OOC schedule this year is indicative of how good the coaching staff thinks this team can be. Purdue the softest of the usual power three? Plus ‘Cuse & the Cavaliers? Yipes! We better be good!

FYI….. The Bison just officially release their schedule. I don’t think there 3 big games (Wake, The Nits, & N.C State) are nearly as challenging. Partly due (I’m guessing) to the completely new coaching staff.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 123 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.