2015 Recruiting Targets

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball 2015 Recruiting Targets

This topic contains 410 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  sam.h.tyler88 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 411 total)
  • Author

toddcudd
    Participant

P.S. I have it on very good authority that we will be giving 1 more for class of ’15.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

AWww,so all our discussions about how many do we have,whi’s a WO.etc have been cut short. ONE MORE.Well a big bdy would be nice.Good news tho,we can start them up again next year. :)

toddcudd
    Participant

Even better news, Rich – every reason to believe that the 1 remaining will be a big.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Lol, I hope so. Hibbetts would be even better.

LUHoops00
    Participant

Hibbits or ernst and call it a day. Two very different players so be interesting to see if one of them ends up here but those are my top two wishes at this point for the final spot. Any word on officiaks?

StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

I’m pretty high on all the big man options we have been discussing for months. I’m wondering what position the staff views Hibbitts playing at the next level.

I haven’t been able to dig up any visit info or recent news on any of Koontz, Hibbitts, Ernst, Jech or Walker. Perhaps some visitors this weekend coinciding with the home game against Bucknell and practice starting, but I haven’t seen anything to indicate that.

LUHoops00
    Participant

View hibbits as a stretch 4….I believe.
    Koontz already had his visit I believe.
    Maybe hibbits and Ernst this weekend.

toddcudd
    Participant

From a twitter cue I’ve picked up on, I suspect Ernst is a no-go. I hope I’m wrong; I think he’s the best fit for our need. I’m more hopeful on Hibbits and Koontz.

StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

View hibbits as a stretch 4….I believe.
    Koontz already had his visit I believe.
    Maybe hibbits and Ernst this weekend.

Sorry I was unclear. Koontz has definitely already visited. I just included him in the group above since there has been no info since regarding other visits, finalists, decision date, etc since he was in Bethlehem.

I think a guy that may be in the picture here is Wyatt Walker. He has named four finalists (Lehigh, Princeton, Penn, and W&M). W&M has already gotten a power forward this class and their fans believe they are focused on a 3 at this point. Penn has also landed a big man in this class. Very interested to see if Walker visits this Lehigh soon.

Another name that has fallen off the radar is Caleb Sedore, who was offered back in the spring.

LUHoops00
    Participant

Hibbit update in ny2la, anyone a member that can post highlights of article. Sounds from free opening line that he’s taking his time, maybe a simelton situation where kid bets on big senior year and commits after HS season?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Leufroy and family are coming this weekend.Gotta think there will be some other recruits on campus for both Bball and Fball.

toddcudd
    Participant

Anybody near Dayton, OH? X Williams posted a link to this January tourney today. He’ll be playing there, as will Leufroy, apparently. Looks like a good opportunity to check out our guy along with some high level talent. I haven’t really combed the team list to see if any of our other prospects might be there too.

Flying to the Hoop

TMH
    Participant

Tyler Hagedorn committed to South Dakota.

StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

Hoops will be upset, but I don’t think it’s looking great on Hibbitts – http://www.prephoopsmichigan.com/news_article/show/435380?referrer_id=1405532.

Includes the below passage as well as a quote that no one is standing out:

Although he took an official visit to Lehigh earlier this fall, the Hudsonville PF is receiving late interest from schools such as Creighton and Atlantic 10 schools such as St. Bonaventure and Duquesne.

“I’m still gaining a lot of late interest. Duquesne and St. Bonaventure have also been to my open gyms in the past two weeks,” he said.

LU15
    Participant

Caleb Sedore here this weekend on official!

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 411 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.