#22 Dom Bragalone RB

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football #22 Dom Bragalone RB

This topic contains 122 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 123 total)
  • Author

TMH
    Participant

Just for the sake of discussion, as a HS sprinter, I can tell you that I couldn’t run the exact same 100 time 2X in a row. The difference is typically in the start. That is even more true in the 40. I have no idea when the HUDL time was taken and posted but if it were after his junior season, he has had a year of track training in between. 1st year of track, he wins the District Championship in both the 100 and 200 and qualifies for the States SF round. What I know is he’s fast. Someone mentioned Eric Marsh as a prototype and after watching film, it seems spot on.
    As for small schools. It seems like a great area for Lehigh to me recruiting in. We have had a lot of success with it and it appears that really good football players are going way under the radar. Now let’s hope he and Brisker stay healthy. That’s the uncontrollable unknown.

pafan11
    Participant

Buddy,
    Saying their is no competition in single A PA football is ridiculous. Southern Columbia, Clariton, Riverside, Guilfoyle just to name a few, year in and year out pound AA and AAA teams. I have watched Dom play live 4 times as I live nearby. He will start from day 1 and barring injury end up one of the best backs in LU history.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Thanks pa. LG seems hung up on lack published FBS offers . I could list dozens LU A-A and All PL players for us that didn’t get any FBS offers. An interestin fact but not determinative of his ability or his future success. As TMH said,our biggest concern is keeping him healthy.

LehighGuy
    Participant

LOL pafan. Leigh is pretty good as well. Same size with LEGIT 4.4 speed and he has moves. Dom may play, but start over a healthy Leigh….doubt it. And yes, i saw his highlights against Single A, kids he ran thru and around look like middle schooler or JV at best!

LehighGuy
    Participant

Rich when was the last time i mentioned offers, maybe your stuck on that, I said the kid was a good gamble. But ALL World and best LU back in history????? he will start form day one??????!!!!!!!! I hope this kid doesnt break you guys heart!

• This reply was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by  LehighGuy.
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Oh,LG. You really cant help yourself. Suggest again you watch Guilfoyle game. A much better gauge of his talent. Guilfoyle far from a JV squad.
    Agree, Chris,if healthy will start. Very fast with decent moves, size and experience. He does not have same power as Dom. The two should complement one another quite well. Brisker a bit slower but with much superior wiggle and lower body strength. Nick probably most athletic of the bunch,smooth runner. Will be interesting fall camp.

pafan11
    Participant

Said he would end up ONE of the best backs in LU history and I believe he will start day 1 maybe in a platoon type situation with Leigh who seems to have some health issues which may eliminate him from the mix. I am not saying that every team Dom played against was stellar but certainly played against some very good teams with lots of talent. Now LehighGuy don’t go crazy as I am not comparing Dom to Deion Sanders but have you seen highlight films of Deion in the NFL. He made everyone look like they were in college. Maybe Dom is so far above talent wise that he is making the talent look like JV and middle schoolers.

tigerfb75
    Participant

some of this talk is ridiculous. I think DB can be a good RB/FB here make no mistake about it, but best Running back in Lehigh history?? You can make the argument that he isn’t even the best running back we have in this recruiting class. He’s fast and powerful but he’s not outrunning or running over any linebackers like he did against the weak comp. he faced in highschool. He can be good but he’s far from a finished project, and very very far from being ready to start as a freshman. If any freshman is getting playing time in this backfield next season, it is Micco Brisker.

pafan11
    Participant

I said it here first just remember that when I am right!

holyloch61
    Participant

So nice to see everyone getting along and not calling each other names . This will all change in a few months LOL

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Maybe so holy but isn’t it great to be deabating who we have rather than bitching about what we dont. Which of the four will emerge as top dog? On the field will decide that.

jmn6402
    Participant

I was privileged to watch Dom play every high school game. His competition was by no means easy or what you say JV.11 of the 15 games he played against were both a and AA district and state qualifiers. Even faced AAA squad completely demolishing everyone he played against.

toddcudd
    Participant

Rich when was the last time i mentioned offers, maybe your stuck on that

3 days ago.

February 8, 2015 at 10:59 pm #18320 REPLY
    LehighGuy
    I understand Jmn. But no disrespect to the kid. Competition matters period. For his stats and combine numbers to receive NO offers from state FBS schools is telling. He definately is a FCS player IMO.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Quick very quick todd :). LG just keeps going. smh

van
    van
    Participant

suggest that everyone stop feeding the troll

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 123 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.