Lehigh Baseball

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Baseball Lehigh Baseball

Tagged: 

This topic contains 51 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

We have a couple of very good players and a bunch of overachievers.

toddcudd
    Participant

Well, it’s worked so far! Great conference tourney…

StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

Curious to see if/where Garzillo and Pacchioli are drafted. I think there is a chance they are both picked – no idea if Garzillo would think about leaving. I’m sure a good showing against some SEC pitching would do quite a bit for their draft stock.

This year wasn’t great record-wise, but with a tournament appearance, a couple of potential draftees, and a new facility the program might be building some nice momentum.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Pacciolioliv,has a real shot,I think. Garzillo has the streaky power . Let’s see how they do vs top college pitching.

TigahBait
    Participant

Gents, do you know who is the likely starting pitcher for the Mountain Hawks this Friday?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Leary hasn’t announced. My guess Long or Stephens.

toddcudd
    Participant

I’m betting Macaione…

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Wouldn’t be surprised. I’m betti.g he goes in game 2.

hawkineer
    hawkineer
    Participant

[quote=19999]<P>We have a couple of very good players and a bunch of overachievers.</P>[/quote]
    We would have all been happy to say the same thing last fall in regards to the football team!

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

LOL,yeah needed some of those overachievers.

TigahBait
    Participant

What does Macaione throw? Looks like he is not afraid to challenge hitters (14 HBP in 67 innings).

toddcudd
    Participant

Flaming BBs? ;-)

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

lmao…Should tell Tigah we have a very broad definition of flaming BBs. Hell,wouldn’t be surprised if Bausher has a better fastball.

TigahBait
    Participant

Haha. I won’t turn my nose up at anyone who can throw nine innings of no hit ball or go 10 in the postseason.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

He’s a tough kid. At his best he is tough to score on. Has been clutch in the playoffs. Hopefully as gritty in the Regional.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.