Mayes

This topic contains 68 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 69 total)
  • Author

TMH
    Participant

LUHawker,
    In all honesty, the biggest difference between any of our QBs is how good the defense is playing. If we score 24 ppg and the defense is giving up 12, that QB is going to be remembered far more fondly than the QB who led an offense that garnered 24 ppg and the defense gave up 32.
    It’s not right…but it’s absolutely true.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

[quote=23271]LUHawker,
    In all honesty, the biggest difference between any of our QBs is how good the defense is playing. If we score 24 ppg and the defense is giving up 12, that QB is going to be remembered far more fondly than the QB who led an offense that garnered 24 ppg and the defense gave up 32.
    It’s not right…but it’s absolutely true.

[/quote]
    +1

TMH
    Participant

Very nice article in the Morning Call today.
    I’m telling you this kid is really grounded.

http://www.mcall.com/sports/college/mc-lehigh-football-feature-1104-20151104-story.html

Miller
    Participant

TMH. never bursted my bubble,any kid that throws for over 4,000 yards,32 Tds while completing 68% of his passes,was named PL player of the year, Payton finalist & a 2 time 1st team QB……????
    You are a joke trying to compete with knowledge. Chris did not have 17 ints his SR year,look it up.Your interesting exercise is a great way of showing that Lum became the starter and guided a team to the playoffs, and many honors when most did not see it coming.(look up Harvard that year and enjoy the ride) Mayes may have THAT opportunity.
    How bout those rosy facts Richard!

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Miller
    First as to Lum rsread his post,you will find he is correct. Look at at what years he is rsferring to.
    I am sick of your of your gratuitous insults. Post your opinions . Stop with the juvenile cracks. No more.

Miller
    Participant

Rich you have a computer,and since you you like ACTUAL facts,use the dam thing once in a while. You and TMH troll this board way too much and if you get called out you have a fit. Get over the fact that just because you post 24/7 doesn’t mean your $hit doesn’t smell. Stop posting rumors and wrong facts,then we can all hold hands and sing together. Look up the Nov.23 2011 article Chuck did on here about Lum…
    Yep

LehighGuy
    Participant

LMAO…..And im the negative one. Miller im starting to like you…..tell em!

LehighGuy
    Participant

TMH you LOVE stats. Miller got them…he he he

TMH
    Participant

TMH
    Participant

I’ll patiently wait for your apology.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Lum Sr yr
    358-543 -17 INT-32TD
    229-399-13 INT
    52-107.-5. INT

Again,I have no berf with you agreeing or diagreeing with anyone. There is no nedd to insult any othe poster. Please stop.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

[quote=23286]TMH you LOVE stats. Miller got them…he he he

[/quote]
    And he got them wrong.
    Really am getting sick of the both of you.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by RichH RichH.
    • This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by RichH RichH.

Miller
    Participant

You guys must be including the NDSU stats which is no-no when we were missing Barket and Spadola. That game and how Ryan was treated NEVER comes up. For you knowledge guys and in the know….remember #5 and next season?????????? Sick of a lot too Rich! Maybe I’ll see you Saturday if you do not watch on TV.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Geez,Miller those are LU’s official stats.

just a fan
    Participant

Amen

I WANT WINNERS!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 69 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.